Reddit Aita College Fund

Sharing in Reddits AITA community an anonymous dad sought advice on a situation he put himself in between his daughter and his new wife. This is a subreddit dedicated to asking women for advice.

The 10 Coolest Futuristic Pet Gadgets Trending On Kickstarter Right Now R Kickstarter Reddit Amazing Stories Olds

Alans was delivered in more than 3200 comments.

Reddit aita college fund. AITA I Lied About Having A College Fund For My Step Sister Reddit Relationships Advice- - YouTube. OP gives his son a food stipend for college of 16000 distributed over the course of the four years. She really wants to go to this school which I understand but we live less than 40 minutes from a university.

I only gambled about 30k and now me and my family are all better off because of it. After perusing colleges online her parents let her know the 80000 her grandfather had set aside for her education was actually going to her party animal. 6202019 Reddit user idk_a_name OP describes an AITA predicament involving his son and daughter and how hes treated them after they graduated high school.

This has been causing a conflict with my entire family. You know who didnt do anything to help his son. Saving money for college.

He said they havent been able to invest as much as they wanted toward her fund since their son has unexpected medical expenses a few years ago and they needed more money for his doctorhospitalcarer. Were not wealthy and it wont cover all of the costs but we also agreed to cosign loans and help pay the interest on them as needed. AITA for enforcing that my son uses his college fund to pay back his child support.

Thats the takeaway from a sad story on Reddits AITA forum in which a father grieving the death of his son made the decision to give his sons college fund to his sons friend who helped support and cheer him up during his illness. 12182020 Saving money is not an easy business. Reddit user collegeorrehabaita found that criteria challenged by her husband and stepson.

While they were growing up we made sure to start a college fund for both. My daughters paternal grandparents have also contributed a large amount. Fast forward and the son is asking his dad if he could tap into the college fund for what sounds like newlywed expensesalleviating debt.

The latest tweets from AITA_reddit. He sought feedback with a post on the Am I the Ahole AITA. 10222020 On Reddit AITA reaches its verdict based on which response receives the most votes.

272021 Now my kids have even more money to put into their college fund and I got to gamble like I wanted to So reddit. My late husband my daughters father died when my daughter was 6 we both contributed to her college fund. Alans was delivered in more than 3200.

AITA I Lied About Having A College Fund For My Step Sister Reddit. AITA for giving my deceased sons college fund to his best friend instead of my nephew. The Original Poster OP gave the long and short of it with the posts title.

12312020 A 17-year-old narrator took to AITA after finding out the college fund she was promised actually had no money in it at all. Shes been studying hard and is a good student so I think shell. And they think that Im.

We welcome anyone seeking advice of a non-professional nature. 8312020 A dad took to Reddit to ask advice after admitting he told his daughter he spent her college fund. A place to get support and advice dealing with mean nasty toxic andor abusive MILs and moms.

11162020 For one Redditor known as Aita3409731 on the site navigating it all felt too daunting to handle on his own. For giving my deceased sons college fund to his best friend instead of my nephew. 11162020 On Reddits Am I the Ahole board user backpayup asked if he was right to have his son take responsibility for his actions.

Dad had saved money for his sons college fund which ultimately didnt end up getting used because his son decided to drop out. Those are astrological sums of money that take a really long time to put awayunder no circumstances should it be touched until its time for college. My daughter is extremely bright and Im not just saying that because Im her mom.

Its all about the context here in this particular AITA. Our daughter chose a state school so her fund has gone further combined with scholarships and financial aid. Now OPs 19-year-old daughter J.

Right now the fund has about 180000. The original poster OP asked.

The Most And Least Expensive Cat Breeds In The World Cats Birman Cat Cute Cat Breeds

Pin On Parenting

Pin On Feminism

Smart Employee Gets Fake Fired To Prank Awful Customers In 2020 Job Humor Fake Fire Tumblr Funny


LihatTutupKomentar